Summer Arts Program
Our Summer Arts Program returns July 5th 2022!
2022 CANO Summer Art Program Basics
● The Summer Art Program runs M-F for 8 weeks, beginning July 5, 2022, from 9 am to 1 pm. CANO does not offer extended care. Week 1 of class: July 5-8th is currently full. Please note that Week 1 only runs for 4 days.
● Enrollment for the Summer Art Program begins on April 22nd.
● Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. Space is limited.
● Payment is required upon registration to reserve the space. Sign up for 1 or all 8 weeks. Please note that daily drops are only available on weeks that registration isn't full and/or there has been a cancellation.
● Summer Art Program is designed for children between ages 6 and 13 (although we’re flexible on this).
● Each week is different, so be sure to register for multiple weeks throughout the summer for an immersive art experience! We will have a variety of artists working throughout the summer to provide a variety of creative art endeavors!
● Participants who are also registered at the YMCA afternoon program can be escorted to the Y at 12:30
● Attendees must pack a nut-free snack every day to eat during a supervised break. Please also provide a water bottle or other beverage for your child
● Parent/guardian must sign child into the summer art program and sign out upon pick-up
● Please let your child stay at home if they are sick. Children with a fever or other symptoms of illness will not be allowed to attend that day.
● Art is messy! Children must wear clothing that can get paint, ink, and other mediums on them. We recommend that children wear closed-toe shoes for their own protection.
● Art mediums and materials are included in tuition.
● Please contact the Education Coordinator by email at:
art-education@CANOneonta.org for more information.
A refund equal to half of tuition paid will be granted for cancellations made two weeks before the registered start date. No refunds will be made for cancellations made less than two weeks prior to that date. Please notify us immediately of any cancellations. Full refunds will only be granted if the program is canceled.
To ensure that everyone has a safe and enjoyable experience, disruptive or dangerous behavior will not be tolerated. While teachers will make every effort to redirect behavior, parents will be called and asked to pick up their child if problem behavior persists. There will be no refund of class fees if a child must leave due to behavioral issues.
Medical or Other Needs
It is your responsibility to let our teachers know of any medical or other needs that your child has. CANO is not responsible for the administration of medication, wtih the exception of an Epipen (provided by parent) in emergency situations. Please fill the Consent to Treatment form at first day of class.
Complete Registration Form is Below.
Unfortunately, our system will only process
1 week per registration. If you would like to
register for multiple weeks, you must submit
the registration form for each unique week.