CANO After School Program Basics for Teens & Kids
● The After School Program for Kids runs Tuesdays 4-5:30pm and for Teens 3:30-5pm. CANO does not offer extended care. Students must be picked up promptly.
● Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. Space is limited.
● Payment is required upon registration to reserve the space. Sign up for 1 class or all weeks.
● After School Arts Program for Kids is designed for children between ages 6 and 11. After School Arts Program for Teens is designed for Teens between ages 12-17 (but there is a little flexibility here for mature 11 year olds).
● Each week is different, so be sure to register for multiple classes for an immersive art experience!
Parents of attendees, please read:
● Attendees must bring a nut-free snack (if bringing a snack). Please also provide a water bottle or other beverage for your child.
● Parent/guardian must sign child into the after-school art program and sign out upon pick-up
● Please let your child stay at home if they are sick. Children with a fever or other symptoms of illness will not be allowed to attend that day.
● Art is messy! Children must wear clothing that can get paint, ink, and other mediums on them. We recommend that children wear closed-toe shoes for their own protection.
● Art mediums and materials are included in tuition.
● Please contact the Education Coordinator by email at:
art-education@CANOneonta.org for more information.
A refund equal to half of tuition paid will be granted for cancellations made two weeks before the registered start date. No refunds will be made for cancellations made less than two weeks prior to that date. Please notify us immediately of any cancellations. Full refunds will only be granted if the program is canceled.
To ensure that everyone has a safe and enjoyable experience, disruptive or dangerous behavior will not be tolerated. While teachers will make every effort to redirect behavior, parents will be called and asked to pick up their child if problem behavior persists. There will be no refund of class fees if a child must leave due to behavioral issues.
Medical or Other Needs
It is your responsibility to let our teachers know of any medical or other needs that your child has. CANO is not responsible for the administration of medication, wtih the exception of an Epipen (provided by parent) in emergency situations. Please fill the Consent to Treatment form at first day of class.
Kids After School Art Program
Tuesdays, December 5-19, 4-5:30pm
Join us in December as we create holiday-inspired arts & crafts!